A leading advisory firm in the North-East are recruiting an Audit Senior to join their growing team. The firm can offer a competitive salary, a work-life balance and opportunities to progress and learn.
The role will mostly focus on leading audits from planning to completion, however the candidate will also be expected to prepare accounts. Candidates will be expected to complete audits in accordance with procedures and discuss plans competently with Partners/Directors. Other aspects of the job include; monitoring progression of jobs, ensuring budgets are met, supervising junior staff, signing off audits and addressing problems with senior members of the team.
If you think this job might be for you, here's what you will need:
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified
- Excellent accounts preparation skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Experience leading audits with commercial clients from planning to completion
- Demonstrable success leading junior members of staff
- Strong technical knowledge including FRS 102 in particular
- Experience working with MS Excel and Word and ideally CaseWare audit software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with a variety of people in different environments
- Organisational skills
- Client focused
- Ability to solve problems and work within a team
- Able to work well under pressure
- A positive attitude towards the core values of the firm and dealings with clients and staff
If you are interested in applying for this job, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 532 7625.