Business Services Senior Accountant/Outsourcing Supervisor
Location: Loughton, Essex
Our client are recruiting a Business Services Senior Accountant/Outsourcing Supervisor to join their proactive, fast-moving firm in Loughton, Essex. They are seeking a team member who has first class communication skills and is capable of forming relationships and liaising with clients. The candidate will be highly IT literate and display accuracy and the ability to work on their own initiative.
As well as offering holidays, pension and life assurance, the firm can also offer flexible working, team drinks monthly, quarterly social events, staff rewards, a bonus scheme, massive opportunities for progression, full study support and even fresh fruit! You will be joining a team of 90 employees to work in an evironment which is described as 'intentionally different'. Career progression is fully supported by Haslers, with 11 Partners and many Managers within the firm who have worked their way up and are happy in their roles.
- The senior will be responsible for being the main point of contact for the outsourcing team.
- They will establish, develop and maintain a working relationship with the team, ensuring the delivery of work within deadlines and to meet client expectations.
- The role requires a well-organised individual, a great communicator and someone who is capable of handling multiple tasks.
To apply for this job you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have good technical competence including solid accounts exprience gained in Practice
- Have experience working with different client industries and sectors
- Have experience of producing Management and Statutory Accounts
- Have good knowledge of Bookkeeping and VAT
- Be highly literate including advanced Excel, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero and Caseware experience an advantage
- Be deadline focussed and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
Duties of the position:
- Be the first point of contact for the outsourcing team
- Work with Accounts Managers and Outsource Team
- Prepare packs of information for outsourcing, including budget approval
- Liaise with client as and when necessary
- Work with outsource team and client to clear review points and supervise adjustments to the accounts if necessary
- Provide feedback and potential training to the outsource team
- Ensure that jobs are completed on time, liaising with outsource team to ensure a smooth operation/workflow
- Review of outsource team's work as and when required
- Presenting the Accounts to managers with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries
- Liaise with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised
- Keep technically up to date
- Be aware of developments concerning client affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients
- Cross sell othr services to clients to contribute to incremental fee income for the Firm
- Any other task as reasonably required to ensure smooth running of the job and department
If you think you would be suitable for this job please send your CV to email@example.com