Salary: £On experience
An innovative firm in Hull are recruiting an Audit Senior/Manager to join their growing team. They are looking for an ambitious auditor with recent experience of auditing UK financial statements to manage their small but expanding portfolio of audit clients.
The role will be very hands on including performing field work mostly in the local area. As the department continues to grow, the role will become more supervisory with the ultimate aim being for the successful applicant to take over and become Director of Audit and Assurance.
To apply you must:
- Be ACCA or ICAEW qualified or nearing qualified
- Have a good understanding of auditing and accounting legislations
- Have a good understanding of corporate tax
- Have experience dealing with ICAEW's QAD (desirable)
- Be a good team player
- Be able to manage a small team
- Work to deadlines
- Have good communication skills
This role would also suit somebody looking for a part time role with aspirations to increase hours in the medium term.
Salary is depending on experience and qualifications.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com