A Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants who provide a friendly team-based environment in a central office in Chester are recruiting an Audit Senior to join them. The candidate will be ACA or ACCA senior or senior qualified by experience. The role will be acting for a wide range of clients; particularly in the owner managed business sector.
As a client manager, your typical daily duties will include:
- Accounts preparation to the firm's standards
- Leading audits of owner-managed businesses, SMEs and academy schools
- Control each assignment, ensuring that they meet agreed budget and timeline
- Managing the audit team whilst on site to ensure that all work is carried out to a high standard and all queries are resolved with the client satisfactorily where possible
- Guide and supervise more junior members of staff
- Other ad hoc consultancy assignments for clients
- Managing clients day to day needs
You must be:
- Senior qualified with ACA or ACCA
- Have substantial accounting and auditing experience in practice commensurate with the role, and good IT skills
- A good communicator as well as active when engaging with clients
- Able to foresee issues and find workable solutions
- Well-organised and able to work to agreed timescales
Normal hours of work are 37.5 per week, to be worked from 9.00am to 5.30pm, although some flexibility may be considered.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!