Senior Audit and Accounts Client Manager
Salary: £On experience
A Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants based in central Chester are recruiting an Audit and Accounts Client Manager to join their team. They believe in delivering exceptional advice and service to clients and provide specialist support in various sectors.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA senior qualified and will work in the Audit and Accounts department on a range of clients. This will mostly consist of limited companies and academies requiring audit alongside non-audit corporate clients. There will be opportunities to gain experience in specialist sectors and to progress within the firm.
- Audit and Preparation of financial statements, other accounting and financial returns (Management accounts, cash flow forecasts etc)
- The primary focus of the role will be to deliver audit and accounting requirements to a portfolio of clients and meet their needs for advice and ad hoc matters from time to time.
- You will in time have a high degree of autonomy in supporting clients within your portfolio
- Be senior and experienced ACA or ACCA
- Have substantial audit and accounting experience in practice, commensurate with the role, and good IT skills
- Possess good communication skills as well as active engagement with clients; and
- Have the ability to forsee issues and find workable solutions
Normal hours of work are 37.5 per week, although the firm maintains flexible working practices.
Email email@example.com to apply!