Location: Sidcup, Kent
A team of chartered accountants in Sidcup, Kent are recruiting an Audit Senior. The firm serve clients in Central London, Kent, Surrey and Essex with ease. They are a forward thinking and pro-active firm who communicate with clarity and objectivity and are committed to adding value to businesses.
As the Audit Senior you will be leading audit engagements from planning to completion on a varied portfolio of clients. The split between audit and accounts is anticipated to be around 80/20%.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified, have previous experience within a similar role and have strong communication skills.
Key Responsibilities of an Audit Senior:
- Have strong technical knowledge of audit engagements and ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with
- Have led audits from planning to completion in a previous role
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to ensure that client deadlines are met and to budget
- Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members of staff
To apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org