A superb career opportunity to manage and develop a tax department in the centre of Chester.
With long standing foundations, our client are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants celebrating 30 years in business. With a focus on providing a first-class experience delivering a full range of accountancy services, the forward-thinking company has developed an enviable client base having gained a reputation for its in-depth knowledge and expertise, providing a proactive approach to support the success of businesses across Cheshire and North Wales.
The firm has an exciting opportunity for a Tax Manager to take responsibility for delivering a full range of tax services to a wide variety of clients, whilst working closely with the wider Accounts Team within the busy accountancy practice environment.
As the Tax Manager your duties will include, although not be limited to:
• Preparing, reviewing and submitting personal and corporate tax returns
• Reviewing and submitting P11Ds
• Carrying out tax planning activities to ensure tax efficiency
• Preparing Research and Development reports
• Calculating Patent Box claims
• Resolving client and HMRC queries / issues
• Ensuring statutory submissions are processed before HMRC deadlines
What will I need in order to be considered for this Tax Manager vacancy?
• Be qualified to CTA standard with experience of working within a professional practice
• Knowledge of accountancy and taxation software packages (such as IRIS, Xero, Sage and QuickBooks)
What will I receive in return?
As the Tax Manager, you will join a successful, well-established company where your efforts and results will be recognised and rewarded.
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm and will receive an attractive salary above the industry average, along with a range of additional benefits such as 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the opportunity to participate with regular social, sporting and fundraising events.
You’ll be based in the heart of Chester City Centre, with perks including your own car parking space and the convenience of having shops, theatres and leisurely walks within easy access for down time.
Contact email@example.com to apply!