Location: Loughton, Essex
If you are ACA/ACCA qualified or nearly qualified and are looking for a new Audit Senior role where you are able to progress and develop, we have the job for you.
As well as offering great opportunitites for progression, Haslers also offer a bonus scheme, flexible working and many social events quartely and monthly. Staff are rewarded for their hard work and career progression is fully supported with 11 partners and many managers within the firm who have worked their way up the ranks.
You are perfect for this role if you have good, technical competence including solid audit experience, have experience within a mid tier practice, have knowledge of the current UK GAAP accounting standards, you are highly IT literate (including Sage and Caseware),are able to communicate effectively and supervise and manage a team anf own your own car
The Audit Senior role will include:
- Planning the audit assigmnents including the preparation of files
- Preparing audit assignment papers and budgets
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget
- Contact client to arrange timings or attendance where applicable
- Prepare bank and other certificates
- Prepare corporate tax or income tax computations
- Control assignments ensuring they are completed within budgets
- Report to the appropriate manager
- Manage the team to ensure they produce high quality work
- Present the Audit Manager with a complete assignment file
- Draft accounts packages
- Liaise with the Tax Department
- Complete timesheets on CC
What are you waiting for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this Audit Senior role.