Part Qualified Accountant
An evolving, friendly firm in Durham are seeking a passionate PQ Corporate Services Acountant to join their small team of 20+ employees.
The firm are developing an exciting growth strategy and are eager for a new member to join them. You could be involved in the strategy through working in groups to implement large projects where you will have the opportunity to project manage or through attending weekly huddles to share the performances of the business. You will have quarterly performance reviews and will receive internal and external support in order to develop your business advisory skills.
This job might be for you if you want to be part of a business that has a clear vision where you will be responsible for helping clients build a better buisness. You will acquire a large amount of flexibility and will be comfortable with managing your own work load as well as thinking outside the box. You will also be comfortable challenging colleagues and customers respectfully in order to get the best outcomes.
The role will also include:
- Accompanying Partner meetings with clients
- Completing year end accounts, management accounts, Companies House compliance, VAT or bookkeeping
- Advising clients on how to move their finance system to the cloud
- Work closely with other team members
- Complete audits out of the office
- Call customers - just to check in on them
- Be Part Qualified or wishing to study towards the ACCA/ACA qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Competent and enjoy using cloud accountancy packages
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like more information, please contact us on 0113 532 7625 or email email@example.com