An opportunity has arisen to join a Big 4 practice in the Debt Advisory team that is continuing its steady growth and closes a large number of transactions each year by drawing on its access to a significant number of global lenders. This team assist both private and corporate clients in achieving their funding objectives, incorporating a variety of debt engagements such as restructuring existing debt facilities, negotiating new money fundraisings, refinancing and advising on optimal capital structures. A wealth of fascinating, career-building projects, market leading approaches, cutting-edge resources, huge clients and inspirational colleagues is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Financial modelling, including analysing business forecasts, evaluating scenario analysis and covenant calculations
- Assisting with day to day management of transaction processes, including the preparation of information packs, management presentations, financial analysis and client communications
- Working on a range of debt advisory projects with regular interaction with clients, banks, advisors and other service lines
- Research on companies and industries for deal origination and transaction analysis
- Staying well informed about debt market activity, trends and transactions both across the region and internationally
- Contributing to marketing and business development activities
- A professional qualification (e.g. CFA, ACT), or similarly qualified through experience
- Experience within Financial Advisory, particularly in debt structuring, credit analysis and financial modelling
- Leveraged or Structured finance experience either within a bank, non-bank institution or competitor debt advisory firm
- Track record of having originated and executed transactions with private equity backed and / or and private companies
- A solid understanding of legal documentation o having negotiated term sheets
- Experience with staff management of more junior team members
Flexible working (dependent on projects, deadlines and clients), coaching and support to refresh or enhance your knowledge and skills are all on offer. Some travel to clients will be necessary. The company firmly believe it is about the value added by employees that is important, not the hours sat at one’s desk. There may be restrictions to progression through the recruitment process if conflicts of interest are identified.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com or call 0113 532 7625.