A SME operating within the transport industry, is looking to recruit a full time Finance Manager to join their ranks. The organisation has a family ethos, with the benefit of on-site parking as well as the ability to access remote working.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Overseeing finance function staff members
- Producing monthly and annual reports and presenting these to the board
- Reviewing financial data and analysing financial reports to monitor performance and identify opportunities for improvement as well as potential risks to the business
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Managing other intermittent financial needs as appropriate including, but not limited to, VAT, banking, tax preparation and audit oversight
- Remaining current with relevant financial software and technological advances
- Implementing and maintaining financial policies and processes for the company
- Ensuring adherence to financial regulations and legislation
The successful individual should possess a qualification in accounting, finance, or a related field and would be likely to have several years of experience in a finance role. They should have proven mathematical skills; effective communication and leadership qualities and experience of employee management. A solid understanding of data privacy standards as well as business principles and practices, excellent attention to detail and superior organisational skills are expected.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 532 7625.